Monday, July 30, 2007

Of putt-putt and picnics

Smile, guys!?!
Of course, J.M. had just started the game off with a hole in one, setting a high standard.The girls, at least, were able to socialize over a friendly game of golf:-P Emmie thought watching was lots of fun, but also enjoyed dancing to the country music wafting over from the minor league soccer stadium.
Hello? HELLO?!? HELLO!!!
The guys were having such a competitive time, I was shouting and waving frantically before they finally realized I was trying to take a picture. Even then, my own brothers didn't respond until DC said he thought I was trying to take a picture. I was afraid of the consequences if I asked them to hold for one more shot, thus the slightly blurry shot:-P It was a very muggy afternoon, but Emmie was very well behaved. She thought it was the greatest thing to be allowed to play with the putters and stroller after the round.

Emmie's first train ride:-)If I just stare straight ahead, Aunt C. will get the idea and put away the camera.~EmmieThe hard-hearted L. refused all our invitations, coaxings and threats to come play Bocce.Yes, it is a silly face, but she asked for it (literally)!!!
Not enough competition with putt-putt, so we broke out the bocce ball. You could almost cut the humidity with a knife.
(Last two photos courtesy of LMW.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home