Random Notes
I have started putting up pictures and notes about the trip to England which can be found here. Please be patient as it has been a rough couple of days. For those of you who didn't hear, I got back from a perfect trip to England on Sunday night ready to plunge into work on Monday. Almost as soon as I got home, I started feeling ill. I was running a very high fever by the early morning hours, so called in sick for the first time ever. That being the case, had to do it in style, so when I finally saw the dr on Wednesday, he threw me in the hospital. It seems that I picked up a very bad case of food poisoning from something I ate in England, though they are running more tests to be sure that is all it is. They kept me until Friday morning, when rehydrated and given a lot of antibiotics, they decided I could finally go home. And no, for those of you wondering, it wasn't the spinach as far as we know. If it has taken me a while to return any of your calls/emails/etc, this is the likely explanation. Somewhat better now, though still a bit wobbly.
I know, I left you in suspense, but I understand that the news about the Stewardess and the Mailman as an official couple broke while I was gone.
In other news, the Whispering Spot offers its belated congratulations to Jeff & Andrea!!!
I know, I left you in suspense, but I understand that the news about the Stewardess and the Mailman as an official couple broke while I was gone.
In other news, the Whispering Spot offers its belated congratulations to Jeff & Andrea!!!

1 Comments:
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home