Thursday, April 20, 2006


I have just finished chiding a friend for not updating, so I guess the only thing left to do is for me to update. I had a wonderful Easter. We went to my Grandmother's house on the Easter Shore (the history and flavor of which I will describe some day when I am feeling ambitious). The weather was absolutely gorgeous during the day, but in the evenings/night, we had the most amazing electrical storms. Saturday night's storm included a healthy amount of hail as well, which fortunately only took down a branch or two. Honestly the best thing about the trip was the time I was able to spend out side doing lazy things like weeding the front flower gardens as the sunshine beat through the trees, or sitting down on the dock feeling the wind on my face. I know some of you have been concerned by my stress level over the mess at THE, and just to be away from it all for a few days was probably the best thing.

For those of you wondering how Roo's med school drama is going, he is on the wait list for Hershey and those decisions will be made by May 15th. Pray hard as it is his top choice. In the meantime, he is interviewing at Temple on Tuesday (which happens to be the week before finals), so keep him in your prayers. Other random family news, my brother at VaTech took 2nd Prize in the Graduate School Photography course. Very random. Particularly as he is an Accounting PhD student.

For other news, I'll have to update later as it is after mindnight now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home