Echoing Hoosier Girl's thought, why is it that when you "grow up" you have the money for spring break, but not the time? By the way, did anyone else start spring off with snowflakes?
Forgot to comment when you originally posted this... yes, I spent part of the morning on the first day of spring staring out my window at work, watching the depressing little snowflakes flutter down to the ground. And then it was very cold. But now there is sunshine and something almost like warmth in the air. I am beginning to revive.
1 Comments:
Forgot to comment when you originally posted this... yes, I spent part of the morning on the first day of spring staring out my window at work, watching the depressing little snowflakes flutter down to the ground. And then it was very cold. But now there is sunshine and something almost like warmth in the air. I am beginning to revive.
Post a Comment
<< Home