Ditto. The weather we're having up here would be nice if it weren't for all the clouds and rain.
Although I'm starting to think that I managed to drag some of Georgia's winter up to PA with me. I bought snow tires at the end of December. I've actually needed them once at most since then.
5 Comments:
I second that! Even though winter has been warmer than usual, I am ready for truly warm, sunshiny weather :)
Ditto. The weather we're having up here would be nice if it weren't for all the clouds and rain.
Although I'm starting to think that I managed to drag some of Georgia's winter up to PA with me. I bought snow tires at the end of December. I've actually needed them once at most since then.
Don't have a cow, it will warm up soon.
BTW - it is about 60 degrees here as I post this...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It has been so warm here that yesterday Autumn got to go outside in nothing but a diaper and bib. See, you just need to come visit us. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home