Monday, January 09, 2006

Cherry Trees

Over the holidays I saw Memoirs of a Geisha (very well done, by the way, whether or not you agree with the plausibility of the storyline), which made me miss Spring and the cherry blossoms horribly. Granted, I have never quite adapted to the idea of winter (much to the merriment of Mrs. Peter who was here this past weekend). Almost 9 years after moving to PA, I run my ceiling fan 24/7/365, and frequently dash out the door without a coat, also refusing to exchange shoes for boots unless we receive snow in the 5-8'' range. Suddenly, the snow that seemed so fun and friendly before the holidays is my worst enemy. Spring, please come soon!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

lol--I'm having the opposite problem down here in the south...trying to figure out if winter is ever going to get here.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home